MOde Sports Nutrition Recovery 6 Pack 8oz each

Availability: Ships 1-2 days
Delivery time: PLACE BACKORDER

6 Recovery Boosters | 8 fl oz each, 100% juice plus added active ingredients and nutrients

Speed-up recovery, a lot. Super refreshing

Performance is impossible without proper recovery. And the shorter the recovery time is the better it is for training and performance. This salad in a bottle was specifically formulated to increase your recovery rate. Our proprietary recovery blend is full of anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Cumulatively it helps reduce stress and restlessness, supports immune function, improves sleep quality, and decreases inflammation. This product is compliant with the WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) guidelines.

Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 bottle (8 fl oz), Servings Per Container, Calories 80, Total Fat 1 g 1%* †, Total Carbohydrate 18 g 7%* †, Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%*, Total Sugars 10 g †, Protein 2 g, Vitamin A 100 mcg 11%, Calcium 50 mg 4%, Iron 0.5 mg 3%, Sodium 70 mg 3%, Potassium 450 mg 10%, Proprietary Blend 400 mg †, POMxm Pomegranate Polyphenols, CurcuWIN® Turmeric Root Extract, AstraGinTM Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng Extract
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Main Ingredients: Juice (Cucumber, Carrot, Pineapple, Kale, Spinach, Lime, Ginger, Mint), Natural Flavors, Curcumin Extract (CurcuWIN), L-Theanine (Suntheanine), Panax Notoginseng and Rosa Roxburghi Extract (ActiGin)
Other Ingredients: Cucumber Juice, Carrot Juice,Pineapple Juice, Kale Juice, Spinach Juice, Lime Juice, Ginger Juice, Mint Juice, Natural Cucumber, Lime Flavor and Stevia Extract.

Product Features and Benefits
• Ready-to-drink – no mixing and waiting; readily absorbable actives and nutrients
• Convenient – just chill and drink pre-workout or physical activity
• Made with healthy, natural, fresh-squeezed vegetable and fruit juices
• Natural, Food Grade Ingredients
• No Added Sugar
• Low Fat
• No Saturated Fat
• No Cholesterol
• Good source of Potassium and Vitamin A
• No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Ingredients
• No Preservatives
• Minimally Processed to help retain natural nutrients
For more information, see our Ingredients page

Suggested Use: Chill before serving. Shake well and consume right after exercise for improved recovery or anytime of the day to support your immune system and general health. Consume same day as opening. Individual results may vary. Keep refrigerated if not being used.

0 stars based on 0 reviews